Me & Him

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear BFF [best friend forever]..


If you're alone,
I'll be your shadow..

If you want to cry,
I'll be your shoulder...

If you want a hug,
I'll be your pillow...

If you need to be happy,
I'll be your smile...

But anytime when you need a friend..
I'll just be me...


*****************************************


A friend is the person who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words..

The words that escaped a friend's mouth is "I'll be there when you say you need me"
but the words that are unheard from a true friend's heart are "I'll be there....whether you say you need me or not"


p/s: This is dedicated to EVERYBODY who thinks they are a BFF to someone. also to my BFFs...I love you guys soo much.

p/s/s: I hate backstabbers and betrayers...I dunno why I'm writing this but I just kinda sick with these 2 species...

Leen..xoxo



No comments: