Hurmm..I think it has been almost a week I left this blog alone,,bersawang here and there..
I am soooo sooo sorry...
Actually I was quite busy with my laaaaaaasssstttt assignments which are Reflection for our Macbeth play and also the Language Description`SVA, SVOO, SVOA...bla3 stuff...!!! haha..
Weeee!! And I had just finished both of them just now..!!
now I can enjoy my life to the fullest...!! peaceful, assignment-free, non-hectic life!!
Hey wait3...today! I am not going to talk about all those silly assignments thingy..
but surprisingly...I am going to talk about...the Islamic Health Tips..
I know..I know...you guys are surprised aren't u?
well..here it goes~without further ado..
Islamic Health Tips...
Happy reading..and don't forget to apply it in your daily lives especially for my beloved Muslim friends!! Non-Muslim also can use this tips since all of them are universal... =)
Dos and Don'ts after Eat:
- Do not sleep!! It will harden your heart
- Walk at least 40 steps
- The best is go and do your prayer so that the food will be digested easily.
- Taking bath after eating your meal
- Moaning and groaning about the difficulties faced in life
- Too hungry...eat! eat!!
- Stayed up at night except for doing your qiamullail..alamak =_________="
- consuming meat that are not slaughtered based on the Islamic way...[eh betul ke hayat hakuh ney??] haha
Factors to strengthen up your body:
- Consume a lot of meat
- always smell the sweet scented things; flowers, perfumes, fruits..air hujan?? hehe
- Take shower frequently
- Wear clothes that are made from cotton
- Take your bath/ shower when you are not too hungry or too full; moderate lah..
- Consume a lot of sweet delicacies
Factors that can contribute to unhealthiness:
- too much eat!
- too much talk!
- too much sleep!!
Factors that can weakened up your body:
- Always be in the sad or negative moods
- Too much drinking water that has mixed up with our own saliva [ewwww XP]
- too much consuming sour food
For a healthy body:
- Consume pure honey + mineral water
- Drink the excess water from your wudhu'
For enhancing your mind power:
- Avoid empty or nonsense talking or mengumpat, memfitnah orang and etc
- Always bersugi
- Always mixed around with orang2 alim
Factors that can contribute to forgetfulness:
- Watching haram-haram thingy
- Pissing off while brushing your teeth
- Eating or drinking any foods that have ants...
- Did not read the Quran
- Eating foods that are not halal
- Bad mouthing other people
- Thinking too much about women or vice versa
- Love drunk
- Always have all sorts of negative and yellow thinking
- Moaning...groaning about the pain faced in life
Do not drink!!:
- after having sports or after doing heavy things
- after finished eating
- while eating
- after consuming fruits
- after exit from the washroom
- when you wake up suddenly in sleep
- early in the morning after sunrise
- after Asar
- when you are directly under the sun..
Avoid sleeping during daytime especially when it's hot outside because it will:
- contribute to skin diseases
- damaged your skin colour
- weakened up your heart
- contribute to stress
- weakened up your body
- decrease your brain power
Tips to avoid haggard looking after waking up from sleep:
- Clean up your body especially your face, hands and legs before you go to bed
- Avoid sleeping late at night
- Make some small stretching before you get out from bed
- wash your face regularly especially your eyelids using warm water
- Take wudhu' regularly and DO YOUR SUBUH PRAYER!
Factors that weakened up your eyesights:
- Watching haram-haram thingy
- Sitting against the qiblat
- Frowning and making sour face
- Always crying
hurmmm...I think that's all I can shared so far.. I think many of the tips might be helpful to all of us..soo..renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal!! =)) wink5