Me & Him

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Silence Answers Everything

I talked too much
People said I'm being an attention seeker


I gave too much
People said I am cheap and trying to show off


I cried too much
People said I am an emo and a whiney


I joked too much
People said I'm being nasty


I helped too much
People started to take advantage on me


I smiled too much
People said I'm crazy
and some boys think that I am trying to flirt with em


I called too much
People said I am clingy


I texted too much
People said that I should get a life


I blogged too much
People said that I am creepy


I fooled around too much
People said that I am a plain idiot
And a harsh person.


Alright y'all
I'm pissed.
So I am just gonna sit down straight
and be quiet now...
Shhhhhh.....................




No comments: