Me & Him

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

'Children Learn What They Live'- a very thoughtful poem!

Assalamualaikum wbt to all my dearest readers!
I am wondering who are exacly the loyal readers to my blog yang entah ape2 ni...
Haha lol


Today is such a tiring day! Lucky me and my pair Nta- that we don't have to present our slideshows today. Well, for Social Studies- we are required to learn about the world conflicts in the 'Conflicts and Resolutions' etc etc...not so boring lah for me. Because well..it requires us to do a lot of fun readings and that would deliberately gain my prior knowledge about what happen to our world today- latest issues; politics, wars etc. At least I am not going to be the 'katak under the coconut shell' anymore mmkay...haha! Ok2...There're many issues happens...colonialism, wars, rivalry, hatred, judaism [eh perluke?? perlulah! sebab aku buat topic nih!! hoho] So, Nta and me had chose Palestine-Israel conflicts for our presentation on Monday next week [luckily not today..phewww!] 


As you all know, Israel ni memang tak tahu malu langsong okay! Their level of shame is nil, I guess because...yelah! Dah lah suke2 hati mak bapak hatok, nenek moyang dia punya mak tiri aje nak main-main ambil negara orang lain and then dengan 'poyoness'nye mendakwa negara yang diambil tu their ancestral home. Walhal, in Torah, it's already stated yang mereka2 semua ini [the Israeli aka Yahudi] had been dispelled from their country and there they go- out and dispersed throughout this big biiig world.. They shouldbe everywhere WITHOUT a country. They can live everywhere that they wish and be happy... but look! This bunch of greedy Zionists- dikepalai oleh the Nasty scum Theodore Herlz............bla3 *&^&*(&^$$%^!!!!!


Duh!~


enuff talking about this class2 stuff! haha! I am pening already talking about this war..just make my heart break into smithereens when I think about the Palestinian's fate..insyaALLAH...ALLAH will always be on our side...Amin.. :)


Actually, what I am going to write now is all about a poem! Yup..a POEM! do not pronounciate it as POYEM okay...it's POEM...!! Poyem tu dah lain because kalau in Spanish, it's men's tuuuttt....[eww eww ewww] haha! 


I found this meaningful poem when all of us were in the library for the Learning Support [LS] session. I am in Mr Manoharan's group with Rina, Myra, Rizal, and etc [can't recall now] Rina is our LS group leader and after the session Mr Mano had called her to give some photocopied stuffs and as usual, I am waiting for her outside Mr Mano's office. I saw this poem, pasted on the wall just in front of Mr Mano's office's door. I read it because yelah...I didn't like to waste my time standing like tunggul kayu mintak di tebang and my eyes just wandered around the reading area..throwing curious glances in the training rooms and stopped at this meaningful poem that really really had caught my attention. 


This is the poem that really had touched my feeling. It's very well-written and really had overwhelmed me in a very deep thought. Thoughts about the children nowadays, about me myself and I, about others...about the world and how lucky am I for being in a well-organised family where I have my own mum & dad, siblings etc3...


This is the poem! Let's ponder about it for a while...


If children live with criticism, 
they learn to condemn.
If children live with hostility, 
they learn to fight.
If children live with fear, 
they learn to be apprehensive.
If children live with pity, 
they learn to feel sorry for themselves.
If children live with ridicule, 
they learn to feel shy.
If children live with jealousy, 
they learn to feel envy.
If children live with shame, 
they learn to feel guilty.
If children live with encouragement, 
they learn confidence.
If children live with tolerance, 
they learn patience.
If children live with praise, 
they learn appreciation.
If children live with acceptance, 
they learn to love.
If children live with approval, 
they learn to like themselves.
If children live with recognition, 
they learn it is good to have a goal.
If children live with sharing, 
they learn generosity.
If children live with honesty, 
they learn truthfulness.
If children live with fairness,
 they learn justice.
If children live with kindness and consideration, 
they learn respect.
If children live with security, 
they learn to have faith in themselves and in those about them.
If children live with friendliness, 
they learn the world is a nice place in which to live.
(Dorothy Law Nolte, 1998)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





gambau adek lorat pon aku upload...seronok kan waktu sekolah dulu? look at their happy faces.. hermmm

zaman sekolah akuh..lol...I think zaman sekolah still includes in childhood category kankankan? Cuz zaman ni mmg zaman totally immature! :p

Lihatlah...hurmmm...have you guys ponder about the truthfulness of this poem? Everything that Dorothy wrote are totally true..100%!

Children need love ..especially when they do not deserve it
You can learn many things from them..How much patience do you have, for instance..
Because a child can ask a question that even a wise man like Einstein cannot answer..

A true yet scary fact, isn't it?

SO, there you go especially to all my friends who're going to be  teachers one day..
Have you prepared to meet all this yet? Do you get what the poem's philosophy? all about children...even a sekolah menengah student pon still considered as children [children in the inside lah even outside they're teenagers] lol lol

Prepared yourself first..Don't quit learning because as what my dad [he's an ex teacher who has 40years teaching experiences] keeps on telling me;

 'Guru yang berhenti belajar, berhenti mengajar'

Waahh!! Berkobar-kobar gitteww!
Hopefully all of us will be excellent teachers one day..that can bring happiness in the next generation's lives...InsyaAllah

That's all..I got to go now. =)
Salam...

No comments: