Mood: I am Lazy! Lazy! Lazy! Malas! Kaslan! Faul! Paresseux! Undescribable beyond languages! Duh~
[Gelak pulak lepas kutuk diri sendiri..lol]
I was just browsing the Net, lazily... searching and roaming throughout this vast medium of information...just to look out for the remedy of this incurable disease which is Laziness. I am suffering from terrible laziness since born !duh- How did I get it? I am very LAZY to tell you ...I am lazy....... lazy to talk, lazy to speak, lazy to type, lazy to do anything. But in the matter of studying, I would rather read because I am very LAZY to think! And you know what? Now, I am just lying lazily on my room's floor with my dear Alejandro and 'bantal busyuk', clicking my mouse through and through, with my eyes sticking on this laptop screen- glaring at the screen without blinking- oh yes! because my eyes also feel lazy to blink. Tengok tuan lar..hohoho! [tak senonoh betol]
Ok-ok..enough with that lazy introduction.....................................................................
Here are a few simple tips for overcoming laziness, which I hope you will find useful. [If you find yourself are lazy to read, don't read because I'm afraid that you'll end up sleeping in front of your laptop]:
1) Break down a task into smaller chunks We often avoid tasks because we find them too big, too overwhelming, too tiring or taking too much of our time. Breaking a task into several smaller tasks can solve this problem. Then each one will not seem so difficult or intimidating. Instead of having one big task, we will have a series of small tasks, which do not require too much effort. This approach can be applied not only to tasks, but also to goals and everything else we have or need to do. This will tend to melt much of the laziness and inner resistance we often experience.
2) Rest sleep and exerciseIn some cases, laziness is due to being tired and lacking energy. If this is true in your case, you need to give yourself the rest and sleep you need, and also give your body enough exercise and fresh air.
3) MotivationIn some cases, the reason for laziness is due to lack of motivation. You can strengthen your motivation through affirmations, visualization and thinking about the importance of performing your task or chore or achieving your goal.
4) Have a vision of what and who you want to beFrequently reflecting on the person we want to be, the goals we want to achieve, and the life we want to live, can motivate us to act.
5) Think about benefitsThink about the benefits you will gain if you overcome your laziness and take action, instead of thinking about the difficulties or obstacles. Focusing on the difficulties of the task or action lead to discouragement, avoidance of taking action and to laziness. It is important that you focus your mind and attention on the benefits, not on the difficulties.
6) Thinking about the consequencesThink about what will happen, if you succumb to laziness, and don't perform your task or chore. Thinking about the consequences, if you do not act, can also push you to take action.
7) Doing one thing at a timeFocus on doing one thing at a time. If you feel you have a lot to do, you will probably feel overwhelmed and let laziness overcome you, instead of you overcoming laziness.
8) VisualizationYour imagination has a great influence on your mind, habits and action. Visualize yourself performing the task easily, energetically and enthusiastically. Do so before starting with a task or goal, and also when you feel lazy, or when your mind whispers to you to abandon what you are doing.
9) Repeat affirmationsTell yourself:
"I can accomplish my goal."
"I have the energy and motivation to act and do whatever I want or have to do."
"Doing things makes me stronger."
"Doing things makes things happen."
10) Regards a task as an exerciseConsider each task as an exercise to make you stronger, more decisive and more assertive.
11) ProcrastinationAvoid procrastination, which is a form of laziness. If there is something you have to do, why not do it right now and get through with it? Why let it stay nagging at the back of your head?
12) Learn from successful peopleWatch successful people, and how they do not let laziness win. Learn from them, talk with them and associate with them.
Ok!! Siapa yang baca sampai habis ni memang rajin!
Tak payah baca tips ni pun takpe sebab korang rajin...
Tak macam aku...haha
Ok2..I think the most effective one for me is no. 8. 'Visualization'. Because I'm really good at imagining- hey I'm imagining my Mydin Book is complete already lah...siap decorate-decorate lagi tu...wah! Waah! [In my dreams.... :D]
Hmmm...dah habis da..tak tau nak tulis ape lagi..
C u guys in the next entry k?
Salam...and Take care! Mmmuaaahh!
Enjoy these lazy pics!! :p
haha! orang cat jalan ni laaaagi pemalas dari aku! haha
maybe I should read this book....
or else I'll end up like this..hoho